MADE IN JEANINE
Diploma essay @ EFAP Lyon
The goal of the exercise was to design an innovative service and to elaborate the communication plan around its launch.
"Made in Jeanine" is a commercial website which offers customizable clothes resulting from the collaboration between young designers (recently graduated) and grandmothers (retired seamstresses or passionate).
Beyond offering the possibility to customize clothes, MIJ aims at supporting social engagement:
- Springboard and distribution channel for young fashion talents who lack promotion and struggle to find work after graduation.
- Additional income and activity for grandmothers who sometimes are financially and / or socially isolated after a plant closure (ex : Lejaby) or a transition to retirement.
Finally, MIJ promotes the production of articles from France, playing the card of "Made in France », the guarantee of quality for its buyers.
To reach the objectif, I had to :
- conduct market researches
- set up a business plan
- write a graphic design brief for the visual identity of my new service
- design the ergonomics of the website
- define the communication plan (target identification, press relations, media buying, events organization ...)
Graphic design from Jean Granon.
+ Market survey
+ Business plan
+ Social innovation
+ Service design
+ Project management